Printing & photocopying
- Printing is available via a dedicated computer at the circulation desk. A photocopy machine is located at the front of the library.
- Charges for printing and photocopying are $0.10 per page for single-sided and $0.20 per page for double-sided
Centre for Criminology & Sociolegal Studies Printing Instructions
To log on and print from a library student computer, you are required to enter your UTORid credentials.
Your printing usage will be tracked via your CrimSL student printing user code.
If you are a CrimSL graduate student and have yet to request a printing code, please email Lori Wells at email@example.com
The photocopier (Ricoh MP 3055 ARDF) and the laser printer (Ricoh Aficio SP C320DN) are located in the CrimSL mailroom located on the 2nd floor. You can print from any of the CrimSL library student computers to both the laser printer and the photocopier.
If you experience difficulties printing, please contact our library technician for assistance.
- Six desktop computers are available for public use.
- All computers include Microsoft Office.
- The library provides ample study space with multiple electrical outlets for charging your devices.
- The library is a Quiet Zone and users are asked to refrain from talking.